12/30/2010

@ Home 4 New Year

Yeah its been a busy week at the garage.. I got everything ripped off I needed to, I figured how to do the tricky welding bit.. Next week I can start doing proper work, welding, grinding & painting :) However now its time to celebrate new year ! :)

So yeah, these two show most of the stuff I've ripped off the car. Gonna sand and grind the axle bits and brakes and paint them nice.. I wish I could take them for sandblasting & powdercoating, but I havent got the monneyhh. :( So this'll have to do. Also I'd like to change the bushings but can't find aftermarket ones, and I reckon they cost a fortune in the dealer.. Have to find out.



The filler pipes are still on, fuck they're corroded, and I don't know where to find new ones.. Maybe the MX-6 part will fit, will have to find out, cos' fixing those is gonna be hell.

And I also got this baby as an xmas present from my friend.. very nice ! ;)



So I'll be back hopefully after a week or two hopefully with pics that show some real progress. I wanna get this baby done and runnin' before the summer.. oh yeah can't wait. :)))


As for now, happy New Year 2011 ! :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti