1/17/2011

Two days at the garage again

Well that was a pretty well spent weekend. Friday was social, saturday was plain shit but sunday I made it happen, once again;


So there's a few new places welded up.. I know they'r ugly as fuck, but does the job.. I grind them always a bit but somehow never dare to grind to the level of the piece. At least this time I didn't skip any parts, all the backings of the new pieces are grinded off rust and extra :) I'm finally getting a lil bit better @ welding too, it's not such of a pain in the ass anymore, I mean, I kinda like it these days.. :D

Well it'll look better once its painted and seamed. :)

Also a pic of some of the purchases I've had to made lately.. I'm totally broke for now, barely can afford food. :D



But uhh let's hope I can get all of the welding done next weekend for now, so I can move little by little to the more fun stuff. Before any of that though, there's more grinding which might mean more welding.. Fingers crossed :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti