3/25/2011

Garage weekend again..

Gran Turismo 5 dropped in from my mail box so I wasn't too excited to come to the garage this weekend to begin with.. However shortly after I received an SMS that my parts are done, from the powderpainter. :) So yea packed my bags and headed to highway.

Of course some pics ;)



So theres the 2 spindles, rear axle and stabilizer bar. Looking nice ey? (: I think the painter read my mind and didn't spend too much time on the parts, thus I got them really cheap, 40 euros..! And that includes sandblasting. To any finnish reader out there, I highly recommend; Propinta oy in Lahti, Mika is the guy's name. Can't wait to get them installed.. :)

This weekend I'm aiming to paint the brake & fuel lining and stabilizer bar brackets, grind the rest of the underbody rusts and get them in paint. If I accomplished this I could paint and seam them next weekend and shoot the antirust chems in a week or two... After that starts re-assembly, starting from linings and tank, rear axle.. :P

Also I've decided to remove the shifter assembly, make it short shifter and make new nylon bushings cos' the old ones are busted. Other reason is I can get more space for lining assy as its very tight in there..

Right update after weekend !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti