7/15/2011

Progress my friends

Well I'm back to dull & gray, doing doubleshifts over the weekend again, but I spent two days at the garage again, although those hours were shared with doing that and running around for people and stuffs. Anyhow, I got the brake assy in place and bleed, thanks to gf for help. :) My piping only leaked from 2 places, but a lil' tightening seemed to do the job :D Will have get a better look before hitting the streets to make sure that nothing leaks anymore, but it seems that DIY brake pipes can be done and will work. :) So a lil bit proud.

I also spent crazy amounts of money again on the car, bought the timing belt set & waterpump and ordered the rear ABS sensors.. Even though money's not an issue right now it's really starting to piss me off how much money I've spent on this car, even though I've only ridden it for a few hundred kilometres, and can't even tell if I really like the car or not yet. Oh well, I hope it'll all be worth it when it's on the roll; well truth be told it won't be worth the money if you think what else you can buy with the 2,5k, but hell it's my hobby and curse, maybe on some twisted sexual level it'll be worth it. :D....

If. There's still a few excite-moments such as if the fuel lines are gonna leak or if the engine is even gonna fire up after all this time. Looking at things closer now, I think my garage is a bit damp cos' all of the shit that was rusted when I got there are rusted a lot more now, for example the piping for the exhaust is already gathering rust on the surface. Gotta hurry up or I'll have to get welding again ;D

Anyways, a pair'o pics.



 Nice :)

After a week I'll be expecting to assemble the side skirt and tank and start shaping the exhaust, which'd be basicly the last part needed. Then I need to do some maintenance before it's ready for the streets.. and the MOT inspector.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti