7/01/2011

Ching ching

Yeah, it's payday and I decided to buy an exhaust. Originally I wanted to buy the Simons 2,5" catback factory made 626 GD exhaust, but after placing the order they gave me the delivery time; about 2 years. The production is ceased and wont be continued until there's enough orders..

So fuck that, I went to the shop and bought myself a Simons RST 2,5" backbox with oval tip, Simons black series round muffler for middlepipe, and some straights and bends 2,5". However I'm a virgin in making exhausts and not famous for welding skills so we'll see. :D Let's try anyway, it's a hobby, right. :)


Anyways, no exciting photos this time, as I only tightened the bolts to torque that I installed last time, removed the abs ring from the brake discs which was a struggle, tip to anyone doing the same, 

Hit the studs inside with a big hammer that the wheel attach to, then bring em back and cut em so they come out of the brake disc. This way you can help your removal procedure by tapping it from the inside, through the stud holes. However I recommend using CRC, heat and a puller as well, to minimize damages.

Also some other tedious jobs I finished, and last but not least, anyone who's watched my blog know's whats going on here;



Yeah, it's on the ground bitch ! ;) (..the front)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti