6/24/2011

Back

Well I almost finished the rear end suspension assembly. The stabilizer bar end links are giving me hell, I don't understand why can't they simply make longer bolts so you could just position it in place and bolt up, instead of having to jack up different parts of suspension to get the bushings under pressure and jam the bolt etc.. It's such a PITA.

Anyway I noticed that the rear blue endlink bushings are actually polyurethane so that's a PERFORMANCE MOD ;) Expecting over 10 bhp..

Anyways, once I get my brake discs blackened and installed, I'm ready to lower the car after 7 months of hard work & sacrificing every spare time I've had. Of course there's still a load of stuff to do after that, putting in the tank and the exhaust, bleeding the brakes, the engine needs new water pump and timing belt, engine and transaxle oils, refrigant & thermostat exchange, the sideskirt needs to be put on, put the inside panels back in and repair some of the electronic stuff that isn't working...

Come think of it, I'm lucky if I'll drive this baby this summer.. Dam'.

Anyways, a pic of the progress. :)



Looks worth the time, though :P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti