6/08/2011

Update

Well summer is here and on my day offs I still find myself at the garage. This damn thing should be ready by now.. Well, luckily, we're getting there. :)

During past 2 days, I installed a lot of stuff, the front ends ready now. The rear still needs some work. I also put some antirust chems on the tank so thats the last recondition stuff I can think of, that I need to do.

Although the shots a bit shaken, it's not hard to guess what's new here, is it. :P


I also got the lining all ready, shields and everything. It actually went in pretty well afterwards thinking, and the bends and the length of the pipes were near perfect. So zip tieing and bending against the old pipes works. :)



I also got my STS and shifter assembly installed. :) That stick came just to the height I wished it did, so it's all good. It looks even better from below but unfortunately dont have a pic from that..


Also I bought the last parts msising and a tune up kit; transaxle oil, engine oil, refrigant and distilled water and some NGK sparkplugs. Already installed the plugs, didn't have the patience to wait until timing belt change when I would've had to take them off anyway.. :D LOL @ me.

Oh well, we're making progress but due to my wotrk it will be two weeks before I can work on Probe again.. Hopefully then I'll get the rear end on its wheels as well.


Until then !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti