5/29/2011

Double trouble

Well this weekend was a struggle to try and fit the lining assy, which i eventually managed thankfully. My gf decided to come and help so we managed get everything to the point that everything can be put back in.

She also painted moustache on my poster girl and scribbled stuff on my paint stands, girls in the garage, heh.

So i also put some other things in already and looking forward to continue with the assembly. The body protectant is giving me a head ache though as that bitch just doesn't wanna dry up.. >:(

Oh well, about two weekends and its on its wheels :) dont know exactly when is that going to be though as my summer job begins tomorrow, that's gonna keep me busy i guess..

Now some pics, as usual :)



1 kommentti:

  1. hyvin edistyy!

    yritäppä saaha nippuun, olis kiva nähä tää vehe liikenteessä, ja päässä kyytiin kans :D

    -Toni-

    VastaaPoista