5/22/2011

Right O'

So tired, but now its all done. All the parts in the bin are done, only two of them need another layer of paint, which I run out of again.

Next weekend I'll get some parts installed and finish up with the ones still left. For some reason though, while installing some parts (couldn't fight the urge, heh) I noticed the undercoating isn't dry yet.. I hope there's nothing wrong with it, maybe it just takes time cos the garage is pretty cold still.

Anyhow some last parts in paint and a pic of the now almost empty parts to do -bin. :) note the short throw shifter in the first pic. :p just a nifty mod though.

I found new Brembo discs from ebay cheap, even though my budget doesn't allow it I've decided to wait until I can afford them, cos those old weren't very good to begin with but looking at them now there's no way I can disregard the fact that it'd be just stupid to try and run with them anymore.

Now, the pics. :)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti