5/21/2011

Turning tables

Another weekend at the garage, although a lil short on hours cos' everyday I've had to do something. There's still tomorrow (hopefully, unless the apocalypse is true :D) which ought to be a whole day.

I've been prepping the last parts left so far


These are the latter horizontal links for the rear axle, in paint. I'm going to change them to brand new during next winter (couldn't now cos didnt have the money) but they'll do for now, hopefully. :)


Here are the caliper brackets and exhaust hanger that is bolted to the rear axle, in paint. The color is 100% match to the powder paint they used, so thats cool.. Still thinking of doing the calipers, but I guess it sort of looks stupid to have red in the rear and rusty on the front. :D If I find the time I will though, otherwise that too will have to wait until next winter.


I also re-installed the first one of the parts taken off. :)) Can't tell how good it felt to put something back in, after so long time, click that ratchet to the "tighten" mode.. At some point I didn't even feel that I'll ever come to this, but behold and see !

Wish I could bolt just about everything there's ready but unfortunately if I install them in the wrong order, I won't be able to crawl in the pit anymore.

So basicly the order starts with the lining assembly, continuing to shifter assembly, filler pipe and tank, rear axle and exhaust. After all that I'll notice the lines are leaking and have to disassemble it again, probably. :D

Anyways, maybe some more pics after tomorrow.. Until then !

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti