6/24/2011

Long time no see

But here I am again, yesterday and this day and then it's off to Vantaa again.. Better than nothing, and yesterday I got a lot done so. Next week I'm expecting to come for 2 days more so guess that amounts to something. Wish I could have like a whole week vacation so I could pack this mofo up and be done with it.

So I managed to get a great deal on the rear Brembo discs, so there's no considering anymore, they'r mine now :)

Highly recommend Varaosa Expert Lahti for anyone looking for parts... The service is just astonishing and I'm gonna pick that shop as my #1 parts supply from now on for that reason.


Next week this guy promised to put a black electric coating for a few tenners on 'em, sweet :) (mustapassivointi, don't know the correct English word)


I also got 'round about doing these, finally. I probably spent more time thinking about how I should do this than what it actually took to get it done.. Well here they are :) 


Also the assembly is progressing, I installed the steelbraided brake hoses and fuel filler pipe assembly. Everytime I assemble something the antirust coating just comes off, which's a bitch.. Oh well not that much anymore :)


Today I'm expecting to get a little further on the assembly, yesterday I ran out for a few  beers though so that might slow me down a bit, dam'.

Anyways, catch you later! 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti