1/18/2012

If it's on mfooka then it's on :)

He someone told me he thought I quit this or somethin. Well yeah, I admit I've had a couple months of hell but its pretty much behind me. Amidst all this chaos I really haven't had the interest but..!

Now I've begun taking the interior apart. I plan to do there what I can afford, money will be an issue as well but we'll work with what we got. Also since am starting so late and I don't wanna destroy my social life like I did last year by living in the garage, I try to keep it small this year and make sure the cars ready in May. :)

So, Ill start with painting the dash and some interiors, changing some fabrics, install the alarm and more or less the hifi. I already have the alarm I previously introduced, I also got a 4 channel amp for speakers, still need a sub amp, the speakers and a player and a lot of small stuff. I'll keep updating as I go but chances are I'll be quite busy and the updates will be smaller than last year.

TBH, I couldn't afford to do this right now but I refuse to quit one of the only activity that's ever been dear to me due to life situations. I just need to adapt it a bit for the time being. :)

Be seeing ya !


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti