4/03/2012

Been a while

Had the flue and working day and night so I haven't had time to be at the garage, really. Summer is approaching so I really need to compromise stuff at this point. However, we had a day at the garage and did manage to paint the upper half of the dashboard and finish the alarm installation, which means the turbo timer and remote start are working atm. It's supersweet, I'll try to remember to take a vid of the features next time. :)


Also I got the new EL gauges from Moman.pl, don't have a pic of them either but they sure look nice, will post when I try to see if they work. :)

Anyway here's a few pics of the upper dash panel.



Looking nice ey :) Actually my girlfriend did these while I was wiring the rest of the alarm. She did a superb job for a first timer, a bit proud. ;>

 Anyhow, got some news, my pap rented a bigger garage for the two of us, so it's gonna eat up some time as well as I need to pack my car up so it can be moved and as well my stuff. The new one doesn't have a pit and has some other cons but a definate pro is that should be the end of the bitching I've been getting for the smell of the paint, the noise of the tools and use of electricity at my garage.

Will post pics when I get to see the new place. The new one is as far away from my home as this one so it doesn't help the fact that I can only go there during day offs from work.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti