4/11/2012

Preppin the car for moving

Yeap, had half a day at the garage, put on the steering wheel and cleaned up in the car, installed some essential parts for driving and the gauges. There's so much stuff I need to go through, it's amazing how much shit I've gatherred to the garage in a year. And then again it's all useful in some way, so that'll take some time.

Anyhow I tested the new dials and painted the roofliner. My friends roofliner only took one can of spray, I put three in mine and it still would need one or two more cans of that fabric spray. I think it's because my friends roofliner was level fabric and mine is like "furry".

Anyways some pics, didn't get a pic of the new place but it's quite good, I think I can do all the same things there and what's best, I'm not expecting to hear any bitching! Other car hobbyists in the same building, which is probably nice. :)

The dials are from Moman.PL, pretty fast delivery and packaging was very good, the instructions are google translate'd but make sense when you think about it a little. Overall very happy with the deal, cost ~70e with shipping.


The light is actually more white to the eye, the camera put a heavy blue tint to it. But nice eyh!


During daylight


As you can see the third can ran out in the passenger corner (right in the pic).. But then again I don't know if it's gonna show.  A can costs 12e so the color of the rooflining has already cost me 36e. But it's amazing that the vinyl spray actually works, it doesn't make the surface of the fabric hard or anything, and I don't think it wears off either especially on place like this where there is no physical wear.

Anyways, get back to ya in few weeks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti