8/22/2013

Summer memories

Right'o, summers just about packed, I'm getting ready to push my Probe into the garage once more. Mostly cos' something's a lil off lately, the car doesn't feel that powerful anymore and there is way too much heat in the engine bay, I'm suspecting blocked catalysator and I really need to find or fabricate some heatshields for the turbo and the header.

Before I ride my car next year, I have a ton of stuff to do, so I already can't tell if I'm able to drive it next summer or not. The wheels and tires are bent and worn, the suspension is way too old to function, the interior is halfway done and I really want to finish it this year. Also the few rusts spots are getting critical, which means painting, and I'm planning to paint 1/3 of the car at once. And maybe a engine head overhaul.

SO mostly I need money, luckily I'm finishing school soon and they tell me I have a place at the company I'm a trainee at right now so let's hope that'll work out.



But it was a pretty good summer, I had some moments. I learnt to drive the Probe a lot, on the other hand I learnt to not drive it so hard all the time so I wasn't freaking out for my driving license all summer.


Here's Probe in fresh wax, 2 layers of Autoglym.

I had a tune-up going here, I flushed the cooling system with cleaner agent and topped up with premium stuff. Redline Water Wetter, that shit really works yo. Also power steering flush.


This just came in the post today, thats 4 meters of red and black vehicle leatherette. Super dope, can't wait till my gf gets busy with it. It's coming to the rear seats, and also here and there some bits. Luckily the red color is pretty much the same as in the upcoming floor mat. SHOULD BE GOOD!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti