8/07/2011

Finally

It's been a week (which felt like ages) but I'm back again.


Yes, it's alive..! It's been so long. The fault was the inertia switch, as I remembered one of the cables was broken, and after mending it the engine fired up no probs. :)

Yes, I did record a vid, although it's mostly a lot of stupid babbling with my bad english, I couldn't help my mouth cos' of all the excitement. :P I gotta say I'm glad it worked.. and can't wait to get it on the road. I'll probably get to drive for a month barely but hell, that's all I ask for.

Well here's the vid.



Now I've got tomorrow still, I started finishing up the exhaust but turns out I need to do the attaching points again, weld em' this time, I was trying to get away with these kind of cable attachers and bolts. Oh well I've begun it and expect to finish tomorrow among other things. :)

Oh, you can't hear it on the vid, but the exhaust is really loud. :D Well it's not like it sounds too much to the inside so it's all good. There is so much bass and volume involved it's hard to describe the sound.. But I like it.

Well, report more after few days. Only got 3 days this month for garaging left so I hope to get things done!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti