8/09/2011

Home

Well the other day was a bit of useless. I only got the exhaust done, the attaching points gave me a serious headache but I got them done somehow..

It's pretty tight in there to begin with and fitting a 2,5" inch exhaust isn't making it any easier, but eventually I got it done. I might have to use my metal zip ties over the rear axle block to prevent the exhaust from hitting it when driving to a bump etc.. Next time I need to make an exhaust, I'll pay someone else to do it, thats for sure.

Well I then removed it and applied RST coating on it, so here it is.


Going back Fri, hopefully I'll get a lot done as I won't be doing the car any more this month. I hope that it would be a matter of just fitting the exhaust back in, packing up the interior and doing the timing belt before it's done after those two days.

And of course fitting the ABS sensors, it's been a month since I paid for them and haven't received yet... :(

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti