10/04/2011

Found the cause

I found what was making the rumble sound.. This time it's a video episode. :D


So yeah, I ended up leveling them with a Dremel & grinding stone, finishing up with emery cloth. I hope they work now as I'm aware that break discs don't really like being subject to grinding and such.. If it still fails to work I could take them to a machinery to have them surface them but it sounds like a lot of trouble & money.

But thats just jolly joy, having bought the best (?) aftermarket brake discs commonly available, they're bad out of the box. I think it was corrosion caused, the discs should've been greased better & in a plastic bag..

Anyways, I'm thinking of taking the Probe to the inspection still, as it would be best for next winter projects. There's something I need to do in another city with the car, you'll see. .)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti