4/03/2011

Another weeknd behind

Sipping a beer after a hardish weekend. Well the mistake (?) of going out with my friends for a "few" drinks was the hardest part. :D The hang-over of course was penaltized at garage. However I did manage to _get all of the underbody rust grind and painted_ :))) so no more of that shit ! HUZZAAH.

well if you dont count the places under the jackstands, understandably thats a no go until I get the wheels on the ground. ;S

in any case, next weekend is adding paint and prepping parts for install :) 4 weekends deadline until MOT, thankfully one of them is Easter so its 4 days long. We'll see if I get it ready on time, hope so..

No pics of the painting yet but maybe next time.. although, hell, its paint on the cars underbody.

However here's a pic of the lining brackets I soaked in fosfor acid and painted. Just cos' rather not post without pics :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti