4/08/2011

On the verge of getting better

.. but I guess it's too late already. Might still leave tomorrow though, that'd be good but not very sensible.

Apart from that, one of my packages came from the US and I went to buy the rest of the big supplies from the local Motonet, that are needed to get this baby back on it's wheels. :)  Just a few bolts to buy anymore, amen to that

The brake caliper which I had to order from RockAuto.com, cos' the ones they sell here don't have that bracket (which I fucked when I was trying to extract a cut bolt from it) and the rebuilt kits would've cost so much, I thought its more sensible this way. :) It was only a bit more _postage & tax included_ than a caliper without the bracket from Finland is. And only took 5 days to arrive, sweet.


The rest of the supplies from Motonet, which would be 2 brand new rear frontmost links, caliper guides and dust boots, thermostat and oil filter, and the hub nuts.

Now waiting for the last package then everything is ready. :) Let's hope there won't be no backfiring anymore so we can get it running soon enough.

Old things that I have to reuse are the rearmost links, trailing arms and brake discs. I don't believe trailing arms are available anymore and the other are too expensive at the moment, and relatively easy to change afterwards.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti