4/24/2011

Pitiful pics

Cared for my daily, so it took until today I properly got started with Probe again.
Here's some pitiful pics of what I've finished, a lot of tasks under work though, should finish most before Wed evening. :)

The exhaust pipe heat shield.. :D...
The brake / fuel lining front shield.. :D..

Some bolts for the axle. Had to soak them in acid and paint them cos' the bolt lady at the shop was too lazy to even bother looking for new ones. 

Note to Finnish readers, despite all the hype, I can't recommend Kilopultti Oy Suutarila. At least the lady working there has zero interest in helping me with finding new bolts everytime I go there, and her attitude in general feels like she's too busy with suicide plans to attend you anyhow. 

I understand its tedious to search for bolts cos they only profit like 1 euro each but hell, you should've thought about it before you applied to work in a _bolt and nuts only_ shop! What a waste of gasoline it was, three times even.

However I heard there's sometimes some guy working there and he's proper A+.

Phew :D

Anyhow unless you're crazy for detail like me there's nothing much to see this time, sorry. :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti